[Zombies] Re: Blurry Pictures etc.

gonion gonion at earthnet.net
Fri Jul 1 02:51:05 EDT 2005

Im ok with hosting any footage that people don't have space for, as
bandwidth allows @ destroyer.net (email me @ mighty at destroyer.net if you
please). The denver show was great but all our pictures and video suck
(mostly just blurry shit).

Just throwing it out there in case there's zombies with stuff and no web
place to put it.

Additionally, If anyone has stuff from the denver show I'd really extra love
to see it as well considering we got literally nothing worth seeing.

Cheers,

Aric / Mighty

PS. Def in the top 5 shows ever for me, literally goosebumps non stop...
something I may have forgot that music can do. :D

I might have to move to san fran cause it was just too fucking cool and jack
seems to not travel much anymore. The most crucial show of the year w/o a
doubt!