[Zombies] [playlist 124] 01.08.05 :: 2004 Retrospective

Digital::Nimbus info at digitalnimbus.com
Sun Jan 9 12:39:04 EST 2005

01/08/04 :: Digital::Nimbus [Show 124]
2004 Retrospective
Digital::Nimbus looks back at some of 2004's highlights.

AUDIO ARCHIVE :: http://digitalnimbus.net/archive
Download :: http://digitalnimbus.net/archive/jan_2005/dn_124.mp3
Stream :: http://digitalnimbus.net/archive/jan_2005/dn_124.m3u
Size: 85mb @ 64kbps (3h:5m)

NEXT WEEK :: Niture *LIVE* + CD Giveaway

PLAYLIST ::
. Bitcrush :: Nimbus Effect [D::N] M/Cadoo
. Architect :: Belgian Connection [I Went Out Shopping...] Hymen
. Bitcrush :: Habitual [Enarc] Component
. Jack Dangers :: Listen for the Echo [Loudness Clarifies] Important!
. Keef Baker :: Canberra [The Widnes Years] n5MD
. SFC :: Holographic Moon Owls [Forest of the Echo Downs] Schematic
. Syndrone :: Cessation; Summation [Salmataxia] Merck
. Ulrich Schnauss :: Monday - Paracetamol [A Strangely Isolated Place] Domino
. Point 7 :: Higher Contrast Information [V/A, Everything is Green] Toytronic
. Damiak :: Fuk5 [V/A, Ions] Konstrukt
. Similar :: Cit [V/A, MD8] n5MD
. Aural Planet :: Hydropoetry Cathedra (Manmademan rmx) [Re.Worked] Vivo
. Baggy Kidz :: Fiesta Slagz [Straight Outta Gorton! EP] Struktur
. Black Lung :: Geostrategic Phantasmagoria [The Grand Chessboard] Ant-Zen
. Haiku :: Track 3 [Synthese] Parametric
. Hecq :: Coupe de Lune [Scatterheart] Hymen
. Larsen :: 1 [Play] Important!
. Kattoo :: Place3 [Places] Hymen
. Kattoo :: Place8 [Places] Hymen
. MBM :: Happiness Supreme Dub [...In Dub] Run
. Bill Laswell :: Dystopia [Version 2 Version: A Dub Transmission] Roir
. Mr. Projectile :: Slow Rewards [Sinking] Merck
. Multiplex :: With Hands & Feet (Decadnids rmx) [WH&F] Multiplex Music
. My Kill Jack's On :: Runciter's Coin [Milk Beast's Lullaby] 2Playermusic
. Not Breathing :: Astral Sexual Predator [Carrion Sounds] Kimosciotic
. Lex99 :: Ducket Drinksky [V/A, Laced Milk Technologies] Qooki
. Trace Element :: Yin And Yang [Human] Pure Tone
. SubtractiveLAD :: Giving Up The Ghost [Giving Up The Ghost] n5MD
. Polar :: Branksy [Light Years] en:peg
. Traject :: Chkal [Stengir Hrynia] Spezial Material
. Unit :: Rick Wakeman Theme [I Came Here To Tell You...] Co.Ad Audio
. Zainetica :: Clear Blue Sky [V/A, One Point One] Rednetic
. Mint :: Growing Older [V/A, Region Zero] Boltfish
. Jay Migliori :: Smile [Smile] Cexton

Dig the music kidz,

Pietrobot & Freakquency Modulator.
::
*** NEW MAILING ADDRESS ***
Digital::Nimbus :: Electronic Audio Freakquencies
__ KUCI 88.9 FM, Friday Nights 12-3am (PST)
__ http://kuci.org ++ http://digitalnimbus.com
__ PO Box 307, Corona, CA 92878 USA