[Zombies] Digital::Nimbus 2004 Overview...

Digital::Nimbus pietrobot at digitalnimbus.com
Sat Jan 1 16:45:29 EST 2005

Happy New Year!

2004 was an incredible year for Digital::Nimbus, packed
with several outstanding performances, mixes, giveaways
and interviews (check below)...

Special thanks to all the artists, labels, PR groups and
especially the listeners, Dennis (our Engineer), KUCI,
and friends we've met along the way.

We simply could not have done it without you!

2005 will bring *LIVE* Performances by Richard Devine,
Niture, Trichome, Particle 7, Constant Flux, Appogee and
more!

If you have comments and/or feedback, please direct
them to info at digitalnimbus.com (cc: kuci at kuci.org).

Here's an OVERVIEW of 2004::

D::N *LIVE* PERFORMANCES::

Velapene Screen, Brokenbeat (DJ Jon Baker/Golden
Mean), DJ RD, El Clon, Dream Electric, Rednetic
(Zainetica/Side Chain), My Kill Jack's On, The Luxury
Tax, Another Electronic Musician, Portland, The Rip-Off
Artist, DJ LXK, Fat John The Governor, Version, Cyrusrex,
Reed Rothchild, Mic Mell, Trace Element, DJ Souffle,
Bitcrush and Phoenecia.

MIXES/INTERVIEWS/PREMIERES/GIVEAWAYS::

DJ Aura, Tim Jackiw, Digitonal, Proem, Thumbtack
Smoothie, Keef Baker, en:peg, The JD's, Mad EP,
TinoCorp, Merck, Decomposure, Schematic, Unschooled,
n5MD, Component, Fateless Flows, Run, Laced Milk
Technologies, E.L.M. Conceptions, Zod, Exillon, Rednetic,
2Playermusic, Quake Trap, Budget Cuts Music, Inflatabl,
X-Zel, Negative3, Pure Tone, Nophi, Third Eye Gathering,
Kevin J (Socalspirit.com), Tapelab and the Bass Kittens.

Thanks again for a great 2004!

Dig the music kidz,

Pietrobot & Freakquency Modulator.
::
*** NEW MAILING ADDRESS ***
Digital::Nimbus :: Electronic Audio Freakquencies
__ KUCI 88.9 FM, Friday Nights 12-3am (PST)
__ http://kuci.org ++ http://digitalnimbus.com
__ PO Box 307, Corona, CA 92878 USA