[Zombies] MBM DVD QUESTION? for the zombies mailing list....

Kevin Martinez martinezmix at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 16:04:16 EST 2005

hi fellow zombies, this is dj martinez coming at ya from sunny seattle with a very important question. I have had the meat beat manifesto "in dub" dvd release for quite some time now, and i love it! the only thing is, i haven't the slightest idea on how to turn on the "alternate video channels" that are available on three songs. im thinking that this means there are different visual versions of these songs on the dvd, but i dont know how to view these. i have a pretty new dvd player with all the right options and menu buttons, so if anyone else is having this problem or if they have solved it, please let me know. its probably really easy......much love...dj martinez!