[Zombies] The JD's

Digital::Nimbus info at digitalnimbus.com
Mon Feb 7 20:37:07 EST 2005

>> How does one get their hands on The JD's tunes? The Digital Nimbus
>> show #119 had one or two played, but I'm looking for clean versions.
>> (clean - as in not talked over, low bitrate, mixed) Stand alone mp3s
>> would be great.

We hosted the World Premiere of "I Don't Know When to Stop" and
"Who Controls the Controllers" by The JD's on D::N #115. The show
is archived at 64kbps, but it's still a pretty clean listening experience..
2 excellent productions by Jon Drukman and Jack Dangers that we're
definitely looking forward to "officially."

D::N #115 (10.16.04) feat. THE JD'S WORLD PREMIERE
http://digitalnimbus.com/dn_playlist.php?ShowID=115

Dig the music kidz,

Pietro & Francesca.

::
DIGITAL::NIMBUS :: Electronic Audio Freakquencies
__ KUCI 88.9 FM, Friday Nights 12-3am (PST)
__ http://kuci.org ++ http://digitalnimbus.com