[Zombies] MEAT BEAT US TOUR DATES CONFIRMED!!! (fwd)

Doug Wittner wittner at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 09:34:15 PST 2005

the inevitable...

    unfortunately won't be able to make it to any of these shows this
tour, so was wondering if some kind soul lucky enough to go might be
able to pick me up a copy of this live CD?  of course would fully
reimburse for costs and shipping and "handling"...will throw in some
dough for a drink or two as well (depends on where you live and if you
like top shelf or not)...

    please let me know off-list.  don't want to miss out on this one!

thanks,
Doug