[Zombies] [D::N] #168 feat. Version *LIVE*

Digital::Nimbus pietrobot at digitalnimbus.com
Wed Dec 14 22:29:27 PST 2005

12/10/05 :: Digital::Nimbus [Show 168]
KUCI 88.9 FM, Friday Nights 12-3am (PST)
http://digitalnimbus.com :: http://kuci.org

Feat. Version *LIVE* + Gardens of Utopia CD Giveaway.

12/17 :: Merck Records *Giveaway*
Click on the press-release to find out how to enter the giveaway:
http://digitalnimbus.com/news.php?news_id=23

PLAYLIST + Audio/Image Archive
http://digitalnimbus.com/playlists/dn_playlist.php?ShowID=168

. Bitcrush :: Nimbus Effect [D::N] M/Cadoo
. Keef Baker :: Runt (Mothboy) [The Widnes Redevelopment Project] n5MD
. Amon Tobin :: Chronic Tronic [Out From Out Where] Ninja Tune
. Einoma :: Celvoir [Undir Feilnotum] Vertical Form
. Architect :: ICL Feelings [I Went Out Shopping to get Some Noise] Hymen
. Boards of Canada :: Chinook [Hi Scores EP] Skam
. Totakeke: Lament (Imminent Mix) [Lament] Frozen Empire Media
. Utility Player :: Empathogen [One Point One, comp.] Rednetic
. Jvox :: Sunshine [Address Unknown] Component
. VERSION *LIVE* In-Studio Performance
. Meat Beat Manifesto :: Mind Over Matter [Destroy All Humans, comp.] Lakeshore
. Meat Beat Manifesto :: We Shall Destroy You [Destroy All Humans,
comp.] Lakeshore
. Meat Beat Manifesto :: Dummyhead Stereo [Off Centre] Thirsty
. Interview w/ VERSION
. Tracks from Gardens of Utopia by Version [New Blues Musik]
. Dub Gabriel :: Zooklyn [Bass Jihad] Azra
. Supersax :: Moose The Mooche [LIve in '75] Hindsight

Pietrobot & Freakquency Modulator.
::
DIGITAL::NIMBUS :: Electronic Audio Freakquencies
http://digitalnimbus.com :: http://kuci.org