[Zombies] MBM DVD VIDEO ARCHIVE

Ken Dando reactor903 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 10:15:49 PST 2005

hey everyone:) i am sending out the first batch of  DVD's today:) hope u guys enjoy...if anybody wants one just read my  previous email i hope everyone enjoys them:) and the goodies some peeps  recieved..

Brian Conner <nyquist74722 at hotmail.com> wrote:Re: [Zombies] MBM DVD VIDEO  ARCHIVE          YEEEEEEEEEEEHHHAAAAAAWWWWWWW!