[Zombies] MBM DVD VIDEO ARCHIVE

Ken Dando reactor903 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 06:58:40 PST 2005

Greetings,

 Hello everyone I have  finished the video archive. Amidst losing my job, this project has  takin a back seat. With mucho help from Brain Conner on the artwork the  Archive is ready:) Please send your request for the DVD OFF LIST PLEASE  i just dont want the list to be overrun for requests for the DVD.. all  i ask is for shipping costs i have to buy mailers and postage, so im  going to say about $10 bucks for the DVD and if you so choose to donate  more I have more goodies here to include stickers, postcards, Mp3 cdr's  and such..

 If you would like one please send payment to me  via Paypal..at this adress...or..send cash or money order to me..please  email me for address.

  Ken Dando