[Zombies] MBM & TINOCORP in austin, tx!?!?!?!?!

felicia flicka_23 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 08:56:33 PST 2005

i figured february sounded more realistic than a  show for next week. the ticket portal has the february date shown. i  guess the parish got a bit ahead of themselves and misprinted the show  for next week in the austin chronicle. hopefully they fix that asap or  there will be plenty of disappointed and misinformed fans trying to get  tickets.

  thanks for clearing that up, ellen. now i'm really looking forward to february!!!

  felicia

GodOd <god_od2002 at yahoo.com> wrote:  Hi everyone, there are dates coming up in Feb, but not
all of them have been confirmed yet. This is why they
haven't been released publicly. I guess there are some
motivated promoters trying to get the word out.  MBM
will be hitting major cities and the South. Sorry, for
the delay, but we hope to send some news out soon.
(sorry Felicia, you should have been the first to know
about Austin, forgive us pleeeez)

Also, on the news front - Jack was nominated for a
Grammy for best remix. More details to come.
Talk to you soon!
Ellen