[Zombies] MBM & TINOCORP in austin, tx!?!?!?!?!

GodOd god_od2002 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 08:29:04 PST 2005

Hi everyone, there are dates coming up in Feb, but not
all of them have been confirmed yet. This is why they
haven't been released publicly. I guess there are some
motivated promoters trying to get the word out.  MBM
will be hitting major cities and the South. Sorry, for
the delay, but we hope to send some news out soon.
(sorry Felicia, you should have been the first to know
about Austin, forgive us pleeeez)

Also, on the news front - Jack was nominated for a
Grammy for best remix. More details to come.
Talk to you soon!
Ellen