[Zombies] MBM & TINOCORP in austin, tx!?!?!?!?!

felicia flicka_23 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 18:15:40 PST 2005

so last week we hear from our neighbor (he noticed my husband was wearing an mbm shirt)  that MEAT BEAT MANIFESTO is gracing our city.

  "pshaw!", i say, "the zombies list would have notified us of such an event! he's full of it!"

  just to make sure, i check the list, mbm site and mbm tour site to no avail.

  so i look in today's austin chronicle and see an ad for MEAT MANIFESTO AND TINOCORP playing at the parish on dec. 16th.

  while i AM dizzy with excitement, i'm a bit miffed that i wasn't  informed earlier. did the zombies list drop the ball or is this a hoax?  i just want to know before i buy my tickets.

  thanks,
  felicia

http://mail.yahoo.com