[Zombies] New sightings of "old" MBM tracks and Remixes

Keith Clancy dubwave303 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 13:35:14 PST 2005

Yeah never saw an offical release of this one either,
not sure if it was on a white label or something,
basically a re-edit of sorts. Like what UNKLE does on
a number of there mix sessions.
  Also of notes, saw this pop up on discos,
http://www.discogs.com/release/573266  Jackie's Army
- Jackie's Army Remixes
 it features 2 remixes from Jack under Tino and
Spacechildren of all things. Worst it came out like 2
years ago, what the hell. Someone fucked up in the
line of information for us to know. Anyway was just
about to track it down and see what it is all about.
keith

--- "Thierens, Danny" <Danny.Thierens at KochGlitsch.com>

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/dance/nightingale/annie_nightingale_archive_
> shtml.shtml?20040321

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/dance/nightingale/annie_nightingale_archive_
> shtml.shtml?20040620
>
> 	No idea if this has been officially realeased, but
> I haven't
> seen this one discussed. Soulseek can provide mp3.
>
> dv8

The Vapourtreatment - Modern Electronic Music
      Beats for the mind for the feet
   Presented by DJ Datura and Dubwave
     http://www.geocities.com/radiovt/