[Zombies] Almost complete!

Office office at socal.rr.com
Tue Aug 30 12:43:30 EDT 2005

Hello, just recently joined the list again. It's been about 5 years
since I last checked it out...
I have a trading question. Anyone out there have this:

I GOT THE FEAR
(FEB.1988)
  A1 I GOT THE FEAR (the missing `f' word wireless mix)
3:57
  B1 I GOT THE FEAR (burnt version)
3:14
UK (PROMO 7" SOX 023R / OX23 (out of print))   SWEATBOX RECORDS

I have a ton of tradable stuff and would love to fill up a CDr of some
really rare treats if someone could get me a copy of these tracks. Also
"Love Mad ('93 version)" is the only other track I don't have. Thanks a
bunch!
(please don't ask me for a complete list of what I have, that would
take days)