[Zombies] lovefingers/radio free republic #'s 52 & 53

Keith Clancy dubwave303 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 27 13:22:09 EDT 2005

Actually the winner on both of those was me. Wasn't
intentionally going after both of them but put my high
bids in for both, figured i might get one of them, in
the end i won both.
  Have to take some photos of them and put them up on
discogs somtime soon. They where definately worth it
though, wonderfully pieces to add to my collection.
keith

The Vapourtreatment - Modern Electronic Music
      Beats for the mind for the feet
   Presented by DJ Datura and Dubwave
     http://www.geocities.com/radiovt/