[Zombies] Jack Dangers on NPR

Soli J dominofallout7 at lycos.com
Tue Aug 23 16:54:42 EDT 2005

I am listening to All Things Considered right now, and there's a segment on=
 right now about Jack finding reel to reels of This I Believe with Henry Ja=
cobs.

The audio should be up later this evening: http://www.npr.org/templates/sto=
ry/story.php?storyId=3D4809398

Soli

The only myth that is going to be worth thinking about in the immediate fut=
ure is one that is talking about the planet--not the city, not these people=
, but the planet and everybody on it.  That's my main thought for what the =
future myth is going to be.
-Joseph Campbell

--=20

Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number.  -Lycos Yellow Pa=
ges

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.as=
p?SRC=3Dlycos10