[Zombies] Japan, TinoCorp, Live album...

Pietrobot pietrobot at digitalnimbus.com
Wed Aug 10 16:31:47 EDT 2005

July 27:
 From MBM's Myspace located at
http://myspace.com/meatbeatmanifesto

-- --
Japan, Tino Corp records

I just got back from Japan. The shows were fantastic. Thanks to
everyone at PhatLeaf Productions for having us over. There was an
earthquake while we were there. At first. I thought it was sub-base,
but it was in fact an earthquake.

Several people have written to me about buying Tino Corp CDs. Visit
http://www.tinocorp.com/buy.html.  Also, check out the TinoVision
DVD. It was just released last week and features many classic music
videos from Tino, Meat Beat Manifesto, DJ Shadow, DHS and more. For
the artistic types, check out the latest Tino release, Henry Jacobs,
the Fine Art of Goofing Off. I  have some music on the Destroy all
Humans video game

What's next. I am working on a remix for Z-trip and then we will be
preparing for more shows. Also, there is talk of a live album. I'll
keep you posted.
-- --

::
DIGITAL::NIMBUS :: Electronic Audio Freakquencies
KUCI 88.9 FM, Friday Nights 12-3am (PST)
http://digitalnimbus.com :: http://kuci.org