[Zombies] Jack Dangers + Autechre ?

Thierens, Danny Danny.Thierens at KochGlitsch.com
Fri Apr 22 06:37:20 EDT 2005

Interview with Autechre at
<http://www.kultureflash.net/archive/119/priview.html>
http://www.kultureflash.net/archive/119/priview.html ... Guess who they want
to "work" with ???

	MOL: Is there anyone you'd like to remix, or have remix your work?
SB: Hmm, that's a really tricky one. In terms of getting people to remix our
stuff, there probably is a little list, but I don't know if I could just say
it...  <http://www.digitalchemist.com/mbm/history/jack.shtml> Jack
<http://www.apple.com/pro/music/dangers/> Dangers [
<http://www.brainwashed.com/mbm/> Meat Beat Manifesto] would be quite good,
and  <http://www.uncarved.org/music/maffia/maffia.html> Mark Stewart. He's
probably top of the list.  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trevor_Horn> Trevor
Horn, that would be quite funny. Basically, people who I think have done
some mad remixes, like  <http://www.jahsonic.com/FrancoisKevorkian.html>
Francois Kevorkian -- that would be a bit of a laugh. People who have
consistently rated highly as good remixers. Mantronik, even I don't know
what he might do, although I've heard some of his recent stuff... it's not
very good.

dv8

PS : Saw Autechre live last Thursday in Antwerp ... 1,5 hours of poly-rhythm
heaven !!! Thank god for earplugs. My legs and feet still hurt.