[Zombies] MORE Meat Beat Manifesto Tour Dates Announced

Connekted Communications info at connektedevents.com
Wed Apr 20 15:33:59 EDT 2005

I did not see it updated on the brainwashed site yet, but I have just
received the latest list of confirmed tour dates.

Instead of typing them all out, just check

http://www.meatbeattour.com

I have put new forums to reflect these dates.

Cheers
Scott

http://www.meatbeattour.com
http://www.connektedevents.com