[Zombies] mbm dates > via noisebase.com

Connekted Communications info at connektedevents.com
Sat Apr 16 00:55:14 EDT 2005

Hey Everyone,

I decided to put together a site with an easy to remember web address
for the Meat Beat Manifesto Tour.
I think this will be a good place where everyone can turn to for press
releases, show updates etc etc.

If a show is not listed or is posted incorrectly do not hesitate to
email me to switch things around.
Please keep in mind that this board is new and we will be working on
making it easier to use.
Any problems or concerns can be emailed to me as well.

http://www.meatbeattour.com

I also passed this information along to the Agent & Manager.  Hopefully
everyone jumps on board

Cheers
Scott