[Zombies] SHURE DUDE

Knavishas at aol.com Knavishas at aol.com
Fri Apr 15 15:04:13 EDT 2005

I always kind of thought that the fun of a MBM show was the fact that you
didn't really know what you would hear. I mean even if you knew the set they were
going to play, you have no idea what it will sound like because Jack
basically re-writes his songs for the stage.
Plus Ben Stoke video. It's like an audio-visual Christmas, (assuming I'm not
the only one who never tore through my parent's closet and shook my presents).
I know a couple people who will be going to the Cleveland show with me just
to see what kind of show Jack and Ben put on.
andy