[Zombies] Re: Thanks!

Pierre N. anapurna23 at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 15 17:44:40 EDT 2005

ASK TO JACK FOR HIS ULTIMATE TRACK ON SATYRICON :

BRAINWASHED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Levi Just <quiller1 at email.com> wrote:
My five:
1.  Dogstar Man
2.  Individual 1 + 2
3.  Book of Shadows
4.  Long Periods of Time
5.  a jazz-funk cover, maybe something like Vitamin C by Can or the always popular Lovefingers by Silver Apples

peace

quiller

Hi everyone, thank you so much for your enthusiasm for the tour. I relayed all your positive remarks and comments to Jack (as well as song requests!). The show will be a multi-media barrage. Ben Stokes will be on this tour and you might even hear a version of House of God and some Tino Tracks. I am lobbying for some tracks as well:

hello teenage america
love mad
god od
it's the music
helter skelter

Please help us spread the word about the shows. They are going to be amazing. You know how Tino Corp ate the shit outta the mission-that was nothing!  Stay tuned for more info....
All the best,
Ellen