[Zombies] More tour dates

Levi Just quiller1 at email.com
Thu Apr 14 20:16:15 EDT 2005

Cleveland isn't Republican, very working class Democrat.  We only flipped to red state because of all the outskirt counties next to West Virginia.  Can't say anything about the staff at the House of Blues, never been there yet.  On the flip side of Massachusetts there's a Dunkin Donuts every ten feet and everyone sounds like JFK.

Any other Zombies coming to the Cleveland show?

peace

quiller