[Zombies] Re: Thanks!

GodOd god_od2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 16:08:12 EDT 2005

Hi everyone, thank you so much for your enthusiasm for the tour. I relayed all your positive remarks and comments to Jack (as well as song requests!). The show will be a multi-media barrage. Ben Stokes will be on this tour and you might even hear a version of House of God and some Tino Tracks. I am lobbying for some tracks as well:

hello teenage america
love mad
god od
it's the music
helter skelter

Please help us spread the word about the shows. They are going to be amazing. You know how Tino Corp ate the shit outta the mission-that was nothing!  Stay tuned for more info....
All the best,
Ellen

Connekted Communications <info at connektedevents.com> wrote:
Well bring out some people of quality to the show, so we don't end up
with people clogging those bowls.

Don't worry though, we are going to bring it and MBM is gonna rock
Chicago.

Cheers
Scott

Meat Beat Manifesto