[Zombies] Re: More tour dates CHICAGO!!!!

Mike Wennmacher silksmd at insightbb.com
Thu Apr 14 17:36:50 EDT 2005

Phew, I was starting to worry about Chicago getting passed up or something.
I'm not too big on the Metro, (mainly cuz I've been there for Ministry shows
and the toilets always end up clogged with various drugs, which makes the
entire floor a small pond, which is fucking ridiculous) but I'll settle for
anything really.  As long as it sounds good.

Silks