[Zombies] Re: More tour dates CHICAGO!!!!

Connekted Communications info at connektedevents.com
Thu Apr 14 16:47:27 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the list, but a friend of mine tipped me off that there is
a bunch of Meat Beat Manifesto tour chatter...
I figured I would let everyone know about CHICAGO...

My company Connekted Communications & Events will be organizing the
Chicago leg of the tour.

It is scheduled for:

Wednesday June 22nd 2005 @ The Metro
The show is 18+ to get in.

All information regarding the show will be released in the next couple
days,
Feel free to email me if you have any questions or check out our
website as we will be updating it daily.

http://www.connektedevents.com
(Tonight we should be posting some event details)

Tickets will go on sale within the next week or so.

MEAT BEAT MANIFESTO -

CHICAGO -

WEDNESDAY JUNE 22ND 2005 -

Cheers,