[Zombies] More tour dates

Soli J dominofallout7 at lycos.com
Wed Apr 13 19:09:56 EDT 2005

micah said:
>(for instance, i would KILL to hear
> "phone calls from
> the dead" live).

As far as I'm concerned, most of Subliminal Sandwich would be fair game for my ears.
I also wouldn't object to a live rendition of Dynamite Fresh

Soli

The only myth that is going to be worth thinking about in the immediate future is one that is talking about the planet--not the city, not these people, but the planet and everybody on it.  That's my main thought for what the future myth is going to be.
-Joseph Campbell