[Zombies] More tour dates

Soli J dominofallout7 at lycos.com
Wed Apr 13 16:17:36 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jon Whitney" <turbid at turbid.com>
To: zombies at hollyfeld.org
Subject: Re: [Zombies] More tour dates
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 12:15:49 -0400 (EDT)

> I can go on and on but I'll recommend that you come to Boston, Micah (or
> anyone else), and I'll be happy to prove it.

If it's a weekend I may just take you up on that offer, Jon.  Though I already am planning to hit the NYC show (as well?) because some of my friends want to go.

Soli

The only myth that is going to be worth thinking about in the immediate future is one that is talking about the planet--not the city, not these people, but the planet and everybody on it.  That's my main thought for what the future myth is going to be.
-Joseph Campbell