[Zombies] More tour dates

John Dennett jgdennett at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 14:25:19 EDT 2005

I'm on the edge of my seat for the Boston dates. I'm going to be in SF in
mid-July, and I can guarantee you the irony will not escape me if Jack plays
in my town when I'm in his town. Also, I'll kill something.

John

my homepage = http://homepage.mac.com/jgd3
my playlist = http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/jgd3/
my feed = http://feeds.feedburner.com/jgd3