[Zombies] More tour dates

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Wed Apr 13 13:15:49 EDT 2005

NYC is not nearly as European as Boston - all you have to do is go
downtown to see all the old brownstones and parks and river and stuff.

Plus Boston -is- way cooler.  Sorry, I've lived in both places and can
tell you I'd rather have a $3.75 brew from the tap than pay $7.50 for a
can of Bud at Irving Plaza.  (Highway robbery!)

I can go on and on but I'll recommend that you come to Boston, Micah (or
anyone else), and I'll be happy to prove it.