[Zombies] More tour dates

micah stupak micah at benthic.cc
Wed Apr 13 13:00:03 EDT 2005

Quoting MrBoutros at aol.com:

> I was going to opt for Irving Plaza, NYC. But I hear the staff are a little
> rude, and I can't abide rudeness. So... how's Cleveland this time of year?
> Its not Republican is it?

i've never had any problems with the staff at irving. the bouncer types are
almost fun, actually. i've had conversations with them and they're way smarter
than your usual bouncer types. the bar staff is fine, and the beer is not too
badly priced. only real complaint is shows there tend to be a bit pricey. the
sound is good.

micah stupak
benthic recordings : soundings from unexplored places
micah at benthic.cc .. www.benthic.cc