[Zombies] More tour dates

MrBoutros at aol.com MrBoutros at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 12:51:23 EDT 2005

Ok, ok. So, Texas is getting a show. SF gets a show. And maybe even Washington... great.

I think its been about nine or ten years now since Jack cut it live in London (UKofA) - at least for me anyway - and it doesn't seem like he's intending to pop home any time soon. So there's only one thing for it...

I was going to opt for Irving Plaza, NYC. But I hear the staff are a little rude, and I can't abide rudeness. So... how's Cleveland this time of year? Its not Republican is it?

Advice please, Zombies.

Robert