[Zombies] More tour dates

Gabriela Schneider stereogab at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 10:56:35 EDT 2005

I'm very excited about the tour! Thanks for posting the dates that are
scheduled thus far.

I can't wait to see Jack again...that is, if they come to DC (which I
think they will?? Yes?)

Hi everyone - new member here (well, I used to be on the zombies list
ages ago...) If they do come to DC, I'd be happy to meet up with
fellow zombies.

-Gabriela