[Zombies] Re: Hiss & Buzz

Christopher Miller cervix at atlantic.net
Mon Apr 11 12:56:16 EDT 2005

On 4/9/05 6:25 PM, Pietrobot wrote:

> Jack and Ken Gibson (Eight Frozen Modules) are also working together under the
> HISS & BUZZ moniker.
>
> Check the Skor website for details and upcoming releases (click on the artists
> section):
>
> http://www.skorrecords.net

Hell yes!  I've been turning people on to Eight Frozen Modules as much as
possible.  You guys should really check his stuff out.  Try his album,
"Random Activities And Broken Sunsets", for starters.

Neil & Buzz?

                                                                   .`-).
christopher miller                                                     o o.'
cervix at atlantic.net                                                    ==
                                                                    '