[Zombies] Thrill Kill Kult/Ministry

volition at comcast.net volition at comcast.net
Wed Sep 15 17:58:59 EDT 2004

It's been quite some time since I posted but I was wondering if anyone was going to the Ministry/TKK show in Baltimore, MD on 10/23? I would love to meet up with some Zombies if possible, since I never get to see Jack and the crew at least I can bond with my cohorts.

Oh yeah, Shok if you happen to get this I would definitely like to meet up, been a  Ministry/TKK fan since the early WaxTrax days, have it all on vinyl....

Anyway looking forward to meeting up with any of you who make it out to the show.

- Ross