[Zombies] In Dub 5.1 Surround disc problems

Nicholas Hamlin sacrilicious at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 7 18:25:47 EDT 2004

If you're referring to the Test track and the track after that, they work
fine for me.  What I'm curious about is that on the back it states it's 120
minutes long.  Yet, playing it all the way through is only about 70-80
minutes (I haven't timed it exactly).  I wonder if the 120 minutes include
the various camera angles in some of the songs....

I've had problems reading the last tracks on some of my longer CDs in my
DVD-RW drive, but when I switch it to the CD-ROM it reads fine.  I think
there might be an internal limit as to how far out the laser can read in
each machine.  There should be some universal standards on that, don't ya
think?

Good luck.

Nick