[Zombies] thanks

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Tue Oct 26 02:21:34 EDT 2004

thanks to everybody who responded and listened

sorry i wasn't able to deliver a live special

i was actually caught at work and then had to film/interview/dine with
mouse on mars tonight (rough life, eh?) and it's 1:20am and i just walked
in the doors

maybe next monday at 8pm i can do something special

i have a CD of Electronica Channukah that i was gonna air for you guys

thanks again

let me know if you want me to do it next week