[Zombies] radio pt. 2

Soli J dominofallout7 at lycos.com
Mon Oct 25 11:05:15 EDT 2004

> i hope people are enjoying jack's brainwashed radio ID's too!
>
> muchas gracias to jack for them - it makes brainwashed radio sound even
> more legit!

and of course I can't listen from work, stupid security on computers keeping me from downloading proper listening devices.
Thank you again, Jon, for the fact that the new album isn't going on until tonight, when I can listen!

Soli

If I could do one thing with the world,
I'd turn the entire human race into empaths.
Make everybody feel everyone's pain. If
we could all truly empathize with each other,
there would be an immediate end to most human misery.
Famines would stop as rich countries fall over themselves to send aid...

[L.J. Smith]