[Zombies] zombies poll: what time's good for you?

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Mon Oct 25 11:27:47 EDT 2004

the problem with 128k is i would have to re-code all 10,000+ files and
have multiple upstreams from my house, which would tax the computer's CPU,
forcing constant rebuffering, slow down my connection at home
considerably, and pose a minor threat to its well-being as it would be
close enough to CD quality to draw attention from evil labels who would
seek money...

=(

sorry