[Zombies] zombies poll: what time's good for you?

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Sat Oct 23 12:53:47 EDT 2004

okay

Monday is Jack Day!

tune in to brainwashed radio for Jack Dangers ALL DAY LONG (starting
Midnight EDT (don't forget to turn your clocks back tonight)

I will begin the broadcast of the new double disc at precisely 8PM EDT
(which will be 5pm for Californians and 1AM for UK people)

http://www.brainwashed.com/radio or http://www.brainwashed.com:7000