[Zombies] for animal lovers out there

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Sun Oct 17 12:40:55 EDT 2004

thanks a ton!

i'm actually going to put a video interview of the band on The Brainwashed
Brain late tonight - www.brainwashed.com/brain/

this episode of "the eye" will feature all three videos i made for the
band, but, of course, the one i posted here is the super duper special
heartwrenching one that everybody's really proud of

thanks again