[Zombies] for animal lovers out there

synthalex-f at yahoo.com synthalex-f at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 17 09:33:15 EDT 2004

hey, i've never posted here, but i just checked this
out and wanted to chime in that i loved it :)  i kept
thinking how great it would be to see it "adopted" by
animal shelters & used as a psa in movie theatres, as
well as being a promo piece for a nice band w/ a sweet
song.  good work!

www.brainwashed.com/common/video/mov/27-every_day.mov