[Zombies] for animal lovers out there

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Sun Oct 17 11:20:29 EDT 2004

Thanks a ton for checking it out.

I'm in Boston and it was shot at the MSPCA.  I originally was going to do
a video with the singer as the "star" with her sitting down in various
benches around town alone while businesspeople wander by but I thought
that the song's lyrics could be about an animal wanting a home instead of
a girl wanting a lover...

I'm really proud and excited about it and the band is too.  They're all
about animal rights, vegetarianism/veganism, and always tour with
pamphlets and such.  The singer Maria said it made her cry.  They loved
it.

Thanks again and I hope more people on this list check it out.