[Zombies] for animal lovers out there

Jon, Bren & Ren jonbren2004 at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 17 10:47:58 EDT 2004

Great, great video!!!  I am actually involved with some animal rescue groups
that specifically rescue older breeding dogs from puppy mills and who also
rescue older, unwanted...sometimes sick dogs from the shelters.

But I just thought you should know the song goes perfectly with the video.
Where was this shot at?  Where are you?  I am in Montreal now, but am from
North Carolina.  I still haven't seen Jack Dangers yet...but hope to one
day.  My best friend in Sacramento just turned me onto him a few months ago.

Take care....
Brenda in Montreal