[Zombies] The JD's World Premiere + Mad EP Mix

Digital::Nimbus info at digitalnimbus.com
Wed Oct 13 12:02:56 EDT 2004

__The JD's World Premiere + Mad EP Mix__

This Friday night on Digital::Nimbus RADIO
October 15: Midnight-3am (PST)
KUCI 88.9 FM in Irvine, CA.
Streaming at http://KUCI.org
Join D::N @ http://digitalnimbus.com

Digital::Nimbus presents...

-- THE JD's WORLD PREMIERE (Jack Dangers vs. Jon Drukman)
-- MAD EP Mix (Ad Noiseam recording artist)

__THE JD's__ (World Premiere)
Jack Dangers (Meat Beat Manifesto) and Jon Drukman
(Bass Kittens) are the collaborative duo known as The
JD's and Digital::Nimbus is proud to present the first two
musical incarnations from their Tapelab jam sessions.
Sparked at an H-Gun Halloween party in 2003, the birth
of The JD's is exactly what you might expect: MBM's
pioneering analog/electronic rhythms tied to Bass Kittens'
signature exp-electro transmissions. No Synthi's were hurt
in the making of "Who Controls" and "I Don't Know When
to Stop," but we're sure you'll be extremely pleased with
the results. The JD's present a well needed punch in the
ears blending vocodered analog mangling, sampled scratch
records, funky industrial dance elements and retrofitted
electro compositions that fans of both musicians will
consume immediately.
http://basskittens.com +++ http://tapelab.org

+++

__MAD EP__ (Drawing on My Face w/ Permanent Marker_MIX)
Matthew Peters delivers a mix produced in March 2004
while opening for Toytronic recording artist Digitonal on
his US Tour stop in New York. Mixing new material from
his recently released "When I'm 6" EP, his upcoming album
"Eating Movies" (both on Ad Noiseam) as well as material
from Tribal Treble and Igloo Magazine, Mad EP is not just
the next breed of abstract hip-hop, his sound bridges the
void between experimental digital production and instrumental
analog corruption. Morphing jazz, funk and acoustical
elements with extreme low-end frequencies, Mad EP flows
on an unexpected yet surprising musical tangent that
listeners of Digital::Nimbus will certainly enjoy.
http://mad-ep.com +++ http://adnoiseam.net

Pietrobot & Freakquency Modulator.
// --
Digital::Nimbus || Exp. Electronic RADIO
KUCI 88.9 FM, Friday Nights 12-3am (PST)
http://kuci.org || http://digitalnimbus.com
PO Box 443, Orange, CA 92856