[Zombies] OT: >> IDM & Electronic CDs For Trade <<

Christopher Miller cervix at atlantic.net
Tue Oct 5 13:15:49 EDT 2004

Below is a list of IDM/electronic cds I have for trade. All are in excellent
shape.

My wantlist can be found here:
http://member.atlantic.net/~mrmiller/wanthave/WantM.html

Otherwise, please email me offlist if you have any discs you have to offer
up for the swap.

-----

Colongib & Christopher Graves - "Special Rumble" ... CD  [still sealed]

Electric Company - "62-56" ... CD
(feat. collaborations with Kid606, Blectum From Blechdom, Lesser)

Electric Company - "It's Hard To Be A Baby" ... CD

Empire State Human - "Alpha & Omega" ... CD
(w/ mix by Freezepop)

Locust - "Morning Light" ... CD

Love Inc. [aka Mike Ink] - "Life's A Gas" ... CD

Alex Martin - "Pieces For Endless Riddle" ... CD

Marumari - "Ballad Of The Red Ball" ... CD

Microstoria - "Init Ding" ... CD

Mira Calix - "Pin Skeeling" ... CD
(w/ mixes by Vendor Refill, Boards Of Canada, Disjecta)

Mr. Oizo - "Last Night A DJ Killed My Dog" ... CD
(w/ mixes by Herbert, Alex Gopher, Shalark, Demon)

Oval - "Pre/Commers" ... CD

Pauline Murray and The Invisible Girls
 - "Pauline Murray and The Invisible Girls" ... CD

Ruby - "Paraffin" ... 2xCD
(w/ mixes by Mark Walk, Red Snapper, Wagon Christ, etc)

Ryuichi Sakamoto - "Discord" ... CD  [still sealed w/promo cut]

Shiny Gnomes - "She [Remixes Of MC Creatrix]" ... CD
(w/ mixes by Astralasia, Locust, Mouse On Mars, High Corporation)

S.L.O.T. - "The Seven Seasons" ... CD

Squarepusher - "My Red Hot Car" ... CD

Squarepusher - "Vic Acid" ... CD

Tosca - "Opera" ... CD

v/a - "Avantgardism - Drum 'N' Bass" ... 2xCD
(feat. Plug/Luke Vibert, T-Power, Wagon Christ mix by Aphex Twin, Witchman,
Tom Jenkinson, etc.)

v/a - "Defining Tech" ... CD  [still sealed w/promo punch]
(feat. Fischerspooner, Miss Kittin & The Hacker, Peaches, Adult., Mr. Velcro
Fastener, Bug Orchestra, Felix Da Housecat, etc.)

v/a - "Electro Nouveau" ... 2xCD
(feat. Chicks On Speed, Ladytron, Mount Sims, Freezepop, Bis, GusGus,
Goldenboy with Miss Kittin, Northern Lite, Felix Da Housecat, Bis, etc.)

-----

                                                                    .`-).
christopher miller                                                    o o.'
cervix at atlantic.net                                                   ==
                                                                     '