[Zombies] > > FS: Jack Dangers-Related Vinyl CHEAP!!! < <

Christopher Miller cervix at atlantic.net
Tue Nov 30 12:39:33 EST 2004

I still have a few Jack Dangers/related pieces of vinyl for sale (CHEAP!!!).

Both records are in M/NM shape, and have been played only once:

$3  Bo Square - "Outer Space Suite" ... 12"
   [collaboration with Jack Dangers on all tracks]
$1  Titan - "Corazon" ... 2x12"promo  [feat. mix by Mark Pistel]

Please email me directly if you are interested in any of the above.  Postage
will be figured out once the deal has been finalized and depending on where
you are in the world.

Thanks.

                                                                 .`-).
christopher miller                                                    o o.'
cefuroxime at atlantic.net                                              ==
                                                                  '