[Zombies] newsflash

jrbruce at mail.plymouth.edu jrbruce at mail.plymouth.edu
Wed Nov 24 20:46:23 EST 2004

Awhile back I read that MBM got a new booking agent or management person so I
emailed that same guy and simply asked him when MBM is touring!! I got more
then I bargained for, as he said the new album is tentatively set for an April
release date.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that mbm will stop in Boston!!!