[Zombies] space children

micah stupak micah at benthic.cc
Wed Nov 17 14:27:26 EST 2004

Quoting "adjust at rematter.com" <adjust at rematter.com>:

> a friend (who i am quite sure will hate me after this) tipped me to this
> auction of a copy of 'lets go disco' from '88. apparently mills and may
> are in on the bidding war, which is a pretty good indicator of the worth
> on this particular slab.

dunno...weird purchases if that actually is derrick. at any rate, here's a
really twisted thought i just had - think of all the people who'd bid on this
thinking "i could beat jeff mills!" driving the price up. i'm not suggesting
this is what you're doing, of course.

micah stupak
benthic recordings : soundings from unexplored places
micah at benthic.cc .. www.benthic.cc