[Zombies] Meat Beat Manifesto tentatively touring in March

Pierre N. anapurna23 at yahoo.fr
Mon Nov 15 19:48:58 EST 2004

HELLO GUYS
I m peter from Paris... I receive tons of interesting messages from this mailing list.... I have seen COIL in Paris (around May) very excellent show... Psychic TV too in October... But We're waiting for the king of drums Mister Dangers... the last time he come is so far (1996) for the Sandwich tour !!!!! If you hear about something nice in EUROPA, tell me !!!!!!!!!! Best r....

"Dodson, David" <DDodson at vicr.com> wrote:
Since there wasn't a date in my area I e-mailed the booking agency and found out that the tour will probably be in March.

On a sad and not completely unrelated note I just found out John Balance of Coil just passed away.

Deftly

http://www.NauZeeauN.com - Playing in Colorado Thanksgiving Weekend

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis.Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !